Client Referral Programme
We believe that a referral strategy should be part the marketing plan for every business. The best way to get more great new clients is by your best existing clients recommending you to their contacts, and we like to practice what we preach …
Our 3 step approach to getting great referrals is:
- Identify who specifically your ideal client would be in terms of turnover, employees, structure etc. and share this information with your existing clients. The more detailed and accurate you are with this, the more chance you have of getting more great clients that fit your criteria.
- Make it easy for your clients to refer people to you. This could be as simple as just asking them, or even easier is a referral letter or card.
- Think what you will offer as a thank you for a referral. Use some of your marketing budget for this, and base the reward on your normal acquisition cost for a new client. After all, it’s better to pay money to your clients for leads than spend money on advertising!
For our clients, our 3 step referral programme is as follows:
- Our ideal client is a business owner or director just like you, who has been in business for several years and has a team to support them, who wants to grow their business, is open to new ideas and is prepared to do things differently to get results.
- We will give you a business growth book to pass on to anybody you think would be an ideal client for us, with a book mark that promotes us. Just let us know who you have given the book to, and we will do the rest.
- For any qualifying introduction to a business owner who goes on to become a coaching client on an on ongoing programme, we will pay you a generous referral fee as a thank you. It’s as easy as that!
Simply provide the details of the business owner you are referring to us in the online form below, and we’ll do the rest. Thank you for your support, and let us know who we can refer to you in turn!