Marketing is an essential tool that you need to master, in order for your business to succeed. Marketers help you target the right audience for your business, consequently turning passive customers into active buyers. Marketing is the best way to increase your engagement with customers and in turn, your profits, referrals and repeat business.
If any of the points below resonate with you, perhaps you could use some help with your marketing!
1) You find advertising, content writing, scheduling and social media overwhelming. These are key ways to market your business, and if you currently do not implement any of these marketing strategies, your business is without a doubt losing out on lots of potential opportunities.
2) Your company is not easy to find on Google – or even worse, it is lost among other similarly named businesses. An easy way to lose potential customers is to make it difficult for them to find your website, so iIt is essential that your website is search engine optimised (SEO) and trademarked against competitors.
3) You haven’t got a regular, consistent flow of new and old customers. Marketing is an easy way to bring regular, returning customers as well as new customers through the door. If you find that your customer base is dropping, or that it is always the same customers who return, it may be that you need marketing to promote your services/products to appeal to a new audience.
4) Your customers do not realise the full extent of your products or services. If you find that your existing customers have started shopping elsewhere for something that you can offer them, it is likely that they are unaware that your business provides the same product or service. This is a key indicator that you need to better promote your business in order for you to stop losing potential and existing customers.
5) You aren’t targeting your adverts and promotions. Centering your marketing towards your target audience is a must for any campaign to succeed. If you are unsure of who exactly your target market is, it is essential that you find out through market research, and then apply this to any campaigns that you are running.
Do any of these sound familiar? If so, you would benefit from attending our upcoming Marketing Mastery Workshop on 23rd November in Eastleigh from 4.00 – 6.30 pm. Click Here or give us a call on 02380 560833 for more information.