What we do
We get you faster results!
Over 250 local businesses have worked with us now, it’s been a fantastic journey, we’ve loved every second of it and we’re just getting started. Together we have helped our clients enjoy an average increase of 49% profit. So if you’re ready to take the next step and grow your business click the GREEN arrow below, hit NEXT, and get onboard the your express to success…
Here are some interesting statistics from the Department of Innovation and Business Skills:
At the start of 2013:
- SMEs (small and medium enterprises) accounted for 99.9% of all private sector businesses in the UK, 59.3% of private sector employment and 48.1% of private sector turnover;
- SMEs employed 14.4 million people and had a combined turnover of £1,600 billion;
- Small businesses alone accounted for 47% of private sector employment and 33.1% of turnover.
It’s clear that SMEs are hugely important to the performance of the UK economy. We know from our own experience that being in business as the owner of an SME can be a lonely place to be. Who do you turn to for support, help and advice? Your family and friends may not understand the pressures you are under. Other business owners you know may have their own problems. Your bank’s relationship manager may be able to help in some areas, but would you really want to share your business challenges with them?
Well, this is where we come in. At ActionCOACH Solent we offer a range of services to support, motivate, educate and help business owners, leaders or corporate directors from any type of organisation – including the not for profit sector.
Here is a summary of what we offer:
- Inspiration, motivation and guidance on planning your business future at our FREE ThinkBIG workshop;
- Support, challenge and education at our twice monthly business growth forum, ProfitCLUB;
- Quarterly review of your business performance, goal setting and action planning for the coming quarter, motivation and education at GrowthCLUB;
- Education and practical business growth strategies to improve the key aspects of your business at ActionCLUB, our series of business mastery workshops;
- Facilitated business planning sessions which can include just the leadership team or your whole team, to ensure buy in of your staff to your vision of the future;
- Bespoke 1:1 business coaching programmes that will provide the motivation, guidance, support, education and challenge to kick start and accelerate your business growth and improvement journey.