“Hi, I’m Kevin Stansfield and I am one of the top Business and Executive coaches in the UK and part of ActionCOACH, the world’s number one business coaching firm. It is my mission to help as many business owners as I can to achieve their dreams, be more successful and lead better lives. I have over 20 years’ experience in business and during that time, I have met with hundreds of business owners. My experience has given me a great insight into how a successful business should be run. I love being on stage and I am looking for speaking opportunities to spread the message about business growth and personal success to both business people and the younger generation.”
What qualifies me to speak about business?
- I am a Chartered Accountant and attained a Masters in Business Administration (MBA);
- I am also a certified business coach with 7 years’ experience of working with businesses of all types and size;
- I am trained in NLP and Emotional Intelligence and am an experienced DISC profiler;
- I am a Master Coach – i.e. mentor of fellow business coaches globally;
- I have published a monthly business education article in the Southampton Business Magazine for the last 5 years;
- Holder of many European and Global awards, including Master Coach of the year for 2012;
- I have run my own small business for 10 years so I understand the challenges facing business owners.
What public speaking experience do I have?
- I present regularly on a variety of topics to groups of up to 80 business owners;
- Speaker at European and Global conferences in Portugal and California and presented to over 100 business coaches alongside world renowned speakers such as Brad Sugars, Jeffrey Gittomer, Sir Clive Woodward and Keith Cunningham;
- One of only 2 UK coaches invited to train new business coaches at ActionCOACH global head office in Las Vegas in 2011 and 2012;
- Presented to several local schools to inspire the children and currently working with Solent EBP on their new project to engage school age children in business;
- Guest speaker at prestigious event, presenting to 100+ accountants on zombie companies;
- Finalist for the Business Speaker of the Year competition in 2012;
- Invited to speak on BBC Radio Solent in 2011 on the role of CEOs in business.
What can I speak about?
Team and self-motivation. Effective goalsetting and planning. How to build a great business. Leadership and Management. Delivering awesome customer service. Building a winning team. Self mastery—including time management and emotional intelligence. Wealth creation—moving from employee to entrepreneur. Effective sales and marketing. Finance mastery—including understanding financial statements and KPIs.
This is just a brief summary of the topics I can cover—my experience in business gives me a very broad base that I can draw from and talks can be tailored or developed to fit the needs of the audience or the event.
My style is educational and motivational. All my talks are based around sound business principles, bringing in both theoretical and practical experiences. My aim is for my audience to leave understanding the topic and also motivated to go and do something about it. My flexibility means that you give me a topic and I will present on it, so you will never get the same talk twice. I prefer smaller groups where I can achieve audience participation, but am equally at home in front of a larger audience.
References are available on request. Please feel free to contact me to discuss the requirements for your event or engagement.