I came across a post on Facebook recently, setting out the “12 F***ing Rules for Success.” I don’t know who originally penned these rules, but I thought they were pretty much to the point, so I have paraphrased them below (without nearly all of the swearing!)
- Do the work. Don’t be lazy.
- Stop waiting. It’s time.
- Rely on yourself. The Universe doesn’t give a damn.
- Be practical. Success is not a theory.
- Be productive early. Don’t mess around all day.
- Don’t be a baby. Life’s hard. Get on with it.
- Don’t hang out with idiots.
- Don’t waste energy on stuff you can’t control.
- Stop bullshitting. It’s embarassing.
- Stop being a people-pleaser.
- Stop putting toxic stuff in your body. It’s stupid.
- Stop doing the same thing and hoping stuff will change.
Do any of these resonate with you? Well, now you know what to do!